ECA was founded in the mid 1980’s on the principal of providing the oil and gas exploration and production industry with practical high quality environmental consulting services coupled with a high level of customer service. We pride ourselves on putting the best interest of our clients first and helping clients manage their environmental liabilities in the most cost efficient manner as possible.
We’re an organization of accredited, professional consultants, including engineers, geologists, and registered environmental professionals, who work synergistically with clients on a personal one-to-one basis to assess and solve their environmental concerns. Our professional services are tailored to ﬁt each client’s needs and cover the realms of Due Diligence, Compliance, Inspections and Remediation. To date, ECA has provided professional environmental services on more than 3,000 locations throughout all the major plays in the U.S., making us the most experienced, ﬁeld-minded company in our class.
• Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
• Emergency Spill Response, Clean-Up and Sampling
• Permitting and Registration Services (Air, Water and Soil)
• Annual SPCC and Health & Safety Training
• Infrared Camera Inspections (Leak Detection)
• Air Quality Inspections, Surveys and Permitting
• Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) Surveys
• Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Surveys and Permitting
From the Dallas Business Journal: “State orders two energy firms to prove wells aren’t causing North Texas earthquakes”…..READ MORE
From the Railroad Commission of Texas: “Commissioner Sitton Testifies in Favor of RRC Name Change Legislation”…..READ MORE
On December 18, 2014 the TCEQ announced that Texas Air Quality continues to improve…..READ MORE
Today the TCEQ announced the winners for the 2015 Texas Environmental Excellence Awards…..READ MORE